Hello there gamers! 👋
If you haven’t already heard, PlayStation announced some amazingly new vibrant PS5™ Console Covers and DualSense wireless controller colors—available in Midnight Black, Cosmic Red, Starlight Blue, Galactic Purple, and Nova Pink. Since Nanoleaf is a creative community filled with wonderful gamers, we’ve partnered with PlayStation to bring you an experience like no other!
Keep reading to discover how you can complete the vibe by matching your Nanoleaf Lines with your new PS5 console covers and DualSenseTM wireless controllers.
If you’re new to the Nanoleaf community and haven’t gotten the chance to experience Lines for yourself yet, don’t worry. I have you covered!
Nanoleaf Lines are modular, RGB, and LED light bars. Rearrange them to create completely unique layouts for your gaming space and turn them on to cast a backlit futuristic glow like no other. The sleek look of the light bars is ideal for creating ultramodern designs. And you can even personalize the look of the bars when off with covers of their own, aka Lines Skins which come in Matte Black and Matte Pink. Learn more about Nanoleaf Lines in this blog.
So now that you’re caught up you may be asking, how do I match my PS5™ console, DualSense wireless controller, and Nanoleaf Lines? The answer is simple, once you decide on the color for your PS5 console cover and controller, use the Nanoleaf App to make your Lines match.
To be clear, you don’t actually need the Nanoleaf Mobile App to use your Nanoleaf Lines but if you download it there are many more customization available. For this customization you will need the App, lucky it’s free and can be found in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Step-By-Step Guide To Making Your Lines Match Your PlayStation Gear
1) Once your Nanoleaf Lines are set up and paired with the Nanoleaf App you’re ready to begin. Here’s more on how to do that if you haven’t gotten to it yet.
2) Now that you’re ready to go, open the Nanoleaf App, and at the bottom of the screen select the “Discover” tab (also represented by a cloud). In this tab, you’ll find Scenes created and uploaded by Nanoleaf and Nanoleaf community members.
3) Once you are in this tab, at the top you will see 3 options: “Scenes,” “Playlists,” and “Motions.” Select “Playlists” and scroll down until you find the “PlayStation” Playlist.
4) You’ll find several PlayStation lighting Scenes that you can use on your Nanoleaf Lines light bars, including ones that will match the exact color of your PS5 console and controller! The matching lighting Scenes are named after the colors: “Midnight Black”, “Cosmic Red”, “Starlight Blue”, “Galactic Purple”, and “Nova Pink.”
5) You’ll be able to select and preview the Playlist or Scenes before downloading them to your Nanoleaf Lines—so feel free to take them for a test run. Once you’re pleased and ready to save the Scene, tap the download icon (an arrow with a line below) next to your desired device and then tap “OK.”
PRO TIP: If you want to download the entire Playlist you could do so as well, following the same steps. 😊
6) You’ve now successfully saved your lighting Scene! 👏 When you switch back to the “Dashboard” tab you’ll find your new matching Scene waiting for you.
As if that wasn’t cool enough! Nanoleaf and PlayStation are working with some of your favorite content creators to help you win a Nanoleaf Lines Smarter Kit, a PS5 console cover, and a matching DualSense wireless controller. Stay attentive so you can win! 👀
So which colors are you most excited about, share your thoughts with us! Also, find Nanoleaf Shapes today at The Nanoleaf Shop. Also, find us on Instagram and Twitter @nanoleaf, or Facebook @thenanoleaf and join the Nanoleaf Community.